Want to learn guitar? Keyboard? Drums? Have you ever wanted to play on stage with the worship team at your church, jam out with your friends, write a song, or just be able to play a little for yourself? Does a free demo music Lesson to get you started sound good? If so, you might want to check out the worship school here at CrossRoads.
- So What do you do?
We offer private music lessons of 30, 45, and 60 minute durations once a week. We will also offer a 1 hour a week band program for young students. (18 and under)The purpose of CrossRoads Worship Training is to educate individuals of all ages in specific instrument proficiency and performance, using this as a format by which give the student a more complete understanding of what worship is and how it translates to music in church.
- What instruments are offered?Music lessons available in: Acoustic/electric guitar, keyboard/piano, bass, drums, vocals, songwriting, and individual worship leading
- What are your prices like?We offer competitive rates for our music lessons along with some available discounts including church involvement, and multiple sibling/family discounts. Call to set up a free demo lesson so we can help you determine what would be the best option for you.
- I/my children have taken music lessons before. They were difficult/boring.
Learning an instrument isn’t necessarily easy, but it can be fun! We believe that just as each person learns differently, so each person must be taught differently. Your instructor, Michael, will be using his years of successful teaching experience, as well as his communication skills to craft each students lesson experience to best suit their attention span, musical preferences, and learning and communication styles. When it’s easier to learn, it’s more fun. When it’s more fun, it’s easier to practice. When you practice, it’s easier to learn…. (see where this is going?)
- I don’t go to your church, can I still take lessons?
Absolutely! We are happy to have you whether you worship here at crossroads, somewhere else, or even if you don’t go to church at all.
- What if I don’t want to do worship music?
Worship music not your thing? No worries! We provide music lessons in many styles and genres. Just let us know what you want to play!